2011年4月18日星期一

Zentai fashion you should notice



Legmam for the link to the photo stream; I’ve looked at it; the red wetlook zentai store you are wearing are just great; I have an identical pair which I got at a shop at Camden Lock a couple of years ago. I love wearing ladies spandex zentai under leggings all the time; Someone still doubt if the zentai lovers is normal. So the zentai lovers could only wear the zentai suits private, they do not want to share with us. Zentai suit is popular in Japan, it is a tight suit made of latex, spandex or some stretched materials, stunt actors in Hollywood film always wear tight suits with some balls, computer will record their traces when they are moving, zentai suit is similar to that kind in extent, but more funny to out it on, zentai is called the 3rd skin of body. What is the longest period of time anyone has spent in a Zentai suit? This means without taking the suit off (apart from the hood to eat and drink)! I can see visiting gothic lolita fashion the bathroom being a limiting factor but I suppose if the zentai suit has a crotch zipper or you have some ‘protection’ … For me, it is only about 10 hours which was over a saturday night in bed! I did suffer a little from “Zentai nose” in the morning!! Probably around 12 – 14 hours or so for me. Sometimes I finish up a photo shoot and just head off to bed in the suit. Then the next morning I will get up and lounge around a bit. I quite enjoy the feeling of waking up in zentai – although I’ve not been able to sleep through the night with the hood up as of yet.

没有评论:

发表评论