2011年5月5日星期四

Cool zentai in fashion industry




zentai have be accept by many people, men love the freedom feel that wearing the zentai, women love the perfect profile when wearing the catsuits, and many movie fans like to imitate the character of the movie, these reason push the zentai to the top of fishion. However, zentai is one costume that can only use in some particular occasion. Only some “fetishism” wearing the costume in any situation. As I say just now, I hope that people with traditional people could respect they things that they hard to accept with comprehensive.
I have plenty of clothes washing experience, but because spandex zentai suits are well a little different… and I live at home and well my parents and/or sister are just about glued to our house… it makes it difficult… there’s nowhere inconspicuous to dry them. I’d love to wear them more, but it’s not all that possible. One day soon I am sure it will be. And it’s just not the same wearing a zentai with something underneath… it’s alright… but not the same.
I think the tight, blindfolding, and stifling properties of zentai hoods is the core of my interest. I like seeing girls in zentai leotards and suits but would like to see more of them without feet and gloves. To wear myself, a hood is enough. Maybe a zentai leotard sometime later.

没有评论:

发表评论