2011年5月5日星期四

Select one fashion zentai






Zentai go with is well-liked all over the world, it may possibly be considered a tight go with created from latex, lycra or some stretched new-style materials, stunt actors in Hollywood film ordinarily suit on tight fits with some balls, individual computer will report their traces once they are moving, zentai go with is comparable to that type in extent, but even more amusing to out it on, zentai is named the 3rd skin coloring of body.
When NAMM rolls around this year, I’ll see what I can do about getting you in. I have been into lycra bodysuit for about 2 years now. I own 3 suits, a black, camouflage, and Spiderman zentai. I think it is so sensual seeing (or being with) another man in zentai. I have only had the pleasure of being suited up with another, one time. I just added my profile, and will try to get some more photos added soon! It’s nice to be among other zentai lovers!

没有评论:

发表评论