2011年3月24日星期四

All kinds of zentai for you



I would like to be surprised one day when wearing zentai catsuits to find that the suit is intelligent and in tune with my body and how I feel. As I get more turned on the lycra gets tighter and tighter. The lycra transforms and slides over any of my body parts that are not covered forming a perfect second skin. It invades my mouth and my nose and ears and I have no way of taking it off I pull at it but every time I let go it just gets tighter.
I would also like to have this fantasy with a woman in lycra zentai catsuit in control of the tightness of the suit, and her wearing one that I can control. And when we hug each other and feel the skins and meld the colors swirl together. And when we kiss the hoods become one hood tighter around both our heads pushing our mouths together. As our passion grows the suit becomes one, tighter and tighter around us.
I think not, that is true to the definition, as Jerry mentioned. Once I find this statement very offensive, and in addition you meet in the community (in which fetish whatever) to people who describe themselves as Tiger Spandex Suit fetishists, and still put a normal sexual behavior to light. I think the fetish is nothing you can define what is – rather it is the fetishist myself, are familiar with the matter at best and are most likely to judge them. The image of the fetish is surely influenced by the fetishist, and not from any of Freud’s supporters blocked.


没有评论:

发表评论