2011年3月28日星期一

Talk about our favorite spandex bodysuit



I’ve just finished ordering my new spandex bodysuit. Customized to look like a Na’vi hopefully it turns out okay if they don’t get the mesage then ill still have a tiger suit. It came ridiculously early, fastest china shipping i have ever seen. It feels great and i hope to get some pics up soon. It looks really cool just came today and fits like a dream, tail is super long and ear look great. in process of getting pics. Shaggy is the one who found that seller first – that’s excellent that they were able to do the customization! (You can ignore my other post about where you got the suit. I have ordered so many suits from this seller and have had nothing but good luck until recently. I don’t have a final bad resolution yet, but I ordered and paid for two suits on and still can’t get an answer on the status. I don’t know if it’s the same person managing that ebay store or not, but lycra spandex zentai isn’t as personal as they have always been in the past. I hope to follow up with a good experience, but I don’t get replies to my emails anymore and like I said, I don’t even know if my suits have been made or are going to be made eventhough the money came out of my account immediately.


没有评论:

发表评论