2011年3月31日星期四

Introduce of zentai catsuit

Until recently, spandex and lycra have only been used for leotards, catsuits and leggings which were aimed at the dance and fitness markets. Now though, there is a new trend which originates from Japan called Zentai. Zentai means 'full body' in Japanese and this new fashion trend involves wearing lycra zentai suits as a form of pleasure or relaxation. These suits are different from normal lycra catsuits that are designed for dance. Normal catsuits usually have stirruped feet where as these new style ones from Japan not only cover the feet, much like a pair of pantyhose would, they also cover the hands and sometimes the head as well. it’s something i pretty Full Body Suits much only do with zentai/kigurumi. I still don’t have a, but even though I don’t have one yet, I still xdress with all of my other spandex. When I do get a zentai suit i’ll probably be more comfortable going into public while crossdressing because of the anonymity that a zentai suit provides. I have crossdressed without zentai, but never in public. I may become comfortable too once I start getting used to wearing my lycra suit in public. I have crossdressed without zentai, but never in public. I may become comfortable too once I start getting used to wearing my zentai in public. I often put some thigh high lycra boots or knee high boots and wigs. I will be adding some leotards to my collection as I like the feeling. I have cd with high heel boots before but only when im wearing spandex. Only in my own house though.

没有评论:

发表评论